A rare market opportunity:
The automotive industry is currently undergoing its biggest change in over 100 years.
With Tesla leading the way, online sales is now truly taking off and by 2025, car makers such as Volvo Cars and Mercedes will sell 50% and 25% respectively of all their cars online.
New market entrants like Lynk&Co offers subscription models so you don’t have to buy the car and when you don’t use it you can share it with others. Of course, it comes 100% hassle free - you never have to set foot in a workshop.
Car ownership of tomorrow is here!
What we do:
Tidler delivers best in class consumer-centric first & last mile logistics services for the car – put simply, we are “the hands“ needed to support the car ownership of tomorrow. Our logistics services cater to the entire need of the car – we deliver everything from Test Drives at home, to Home deliveries of new and used cars, to Pick Up and Delivery service when the car is due for service and repair.
We work closely and deeply integrated with the biggest players in the automotive industry. To date we have delivered well over 70 000 cars across all of Sweden for the biggest car brands and dealers, such as Volvo Cars, Polestar, Lynk&Co, Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Bilia, Din Bil, Kvdbil among others.
Scale up & new markets:
Tidler has Europe’s leading tech & operational platform for first & last mile services for the car. Today we deliver thousands of cars every month with very high precision and customer satisfaction and we have operational teams in 10 cities across Sweden.
We are well funded, have a proven business model (that just turned profitable) and we are now scaling up quickly in Sweden and are looking to grow into new countries during 2022.
The person we are looking for:
As a business controller at Tidler we wish for you to form strong ties with all teams and team members of our organisation, understanding each of their respective needs, helping us leverage our platform and turn the data we generate into insights. Characteristics combining being self-propelled, an expert in your field and having a supportive, openminded and prestigeless mentality is key to thrive and succeed in this role. Technically, we would like you to have a granular, structured and data driven approach to solving problems and have a strong commercial mind.
As an organisation we aim to combine highest professionalism with a most friendly and prestigeless culture. At Tidler we really do care and look out for each other, both professionally and personally. That is how we try to build this business together.
Reporting to: CEO
We hope for this role to become an integrated part of our entire organisation and the right candidate will be able to have significant influence over time to develop the scope of the role as we see fit the candidate and the business’ needs.
Business Analysis Support (80-90%)
- End-to-end responsibility for assisting all teams and team members of the company with data analyses to enable leveraging our data
- Procure B.I.-tool suitable for our purposes / Learn to use existing B.I.-tool
- Build and maintain purpose built dashboards to support analyses of the company’s operational and commercial needs
- Analyse company and market data
- Communicate insights across the organisation - from producing reports for internal and external to presenting insights to your colleagues and management team
- Working closely and proactively towards our respective teams to ensure they can make data supported decisions
Financial reporting (10-20%):
- Monthly invoicing
- Responsibility for monthly & annual financial reporting (supporting our external book keeping partner)
- Carry out financial analyses of the company’s performance and report to CEO
- BSc or MSc university degree, preferably with financial or quantitative focus
- 3-4 years experience of data analyses, working with B.I.-tools
- Logistics or Last Mile experience is of course a plus but not a prerequisite
- Good understanding relevant for the role of accounting and book keeping
- Ability to work in Sweden
- Excellent Swedish and English is a must (verbal and writing) - we are a multilingual team. Additional languages are a plus
What we can offer you:
- Be part of shaping a new field within the automotive industry and last mile services that is now emerging
- A challenging role where you quickly will be able to have significant impact on our business
- Possibility to grow and the develop with the role over time in line with your and the business' needs
- Work closely with a really great team
- Competitive salary
Are you the person we are looking? Are we the team you are looking for? Apply today!
We interview on a rolling basis. Start date as soon as possible during Q1 2022.